Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What if You Had a Stroke of Insight?

Sometimes, we get so caught up in the daily grind that we forget what could or might be.

Sometimes, we get so jaded that we forget to ask, "What's my life purpose?"

Sometimes, we get so burnt out... we lose touch with each other, thus losing touch with ourselves.



What matters most?

What's the bigger picture?

What's the shared human experience?



I love this TedTalk by brain scientist Jill Bolte Taylor.

Check it out and share in her experience of having a stroke. And listen to the revelations it brought about.


Does such a traumatic event have to occur in order to wake up to what truly matters?

Hopefully not, or else it might be too late.









8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gday, I
    am new to blogging and internet sites in general and was
    wondering how you got the "www" included in your
    web address name? I see your domain name,
    "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3745268606042434573&postID=4049034187884242977" has
    the www and my domain looks like, "http://
    mydomain.com". Do you know exactly how I can change this?

    I'm using
    Wordpress. Warm regards

    Feel free to surf to my weblog Please visit my site

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The site loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you've done a excellent job
    in this matter!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site Muscle Man

    ReplyDelete
  8. My family always say that I am killing my time here at net,
    however I know I am getting knowledge all the time by reading such nice articles.


    Also visit my site :: Michael Kors ()

    ReplyDelete